· Weight indicator with ABS case, 25mm backlit LCD display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for showing the active functions. 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
· Easy to clean ABS IP54 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
· Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
· Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
· A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
· Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
· Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
· Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
· Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
· Power supply from 5 to 12Vdc. EU, UK, US plugs included as standard.
· Power supply: 12V power unit included (if connected it excludes the battery supply) or 4 AA batteries (not included), operating time about 40 hours.
· The user can select the operating modes directly using the dedicated key*:
· Optional functions:
· Access to the user menu is gained using the dedicated key* to adjust the weighing filter, date and time, setpoint and tare weight, which the user can access by entering a programmable access password.
· EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
· OIML R76
· Australian legal for trade certificate of approval (NMI S788)
· RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ11 connector for quick connection on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.